Jobs & Recruitment
Organisations at CBC enjoy the recruitment advantages of the prestigious university city of Cambridge and Europe’s largest biomedical cluster. Employees can also find job opportunities across wide range of disciplines and specialisms.
The international, mid-sized and start-up organisations around Cambridge underpin a knowledge economy so substantial that the area now has the greatest percentage of highly-skilled workers in the UK. The biotechnology sector is particularly well-supported, with one of the highest concentrations of companies in Europe and a talent pool that encompasses a wide range of business, legal, technical and clinical support services.
Cambridge has the highest percentage of highly skilled workers in the UK with just over 66% of its population with high level skills (2015) and 30% of local employment is in knowledge intensive activities, compared with a 12% national average.
For more information about job opportunities at CBC, please visit the following careers and recruitment links from our campus partners.
- Abcam – https://careers.abcam.com/
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust – http://www.cpft.nhs.uk/Recruitment/
- GlaxoSmithKline – https://www.gsk.com/en-gb/careers/
- MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology – https://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/recruitment/
- Royal Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust – https://royalpapworth.nhs.uk/working-here
- The Cambridge Stem Cell Institute – https://www.stemcells.cam.ac.uk/join-us/vacancies
- University of Cambridge – http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/