As Cambridge Biomedical Campus expands, work is underway to grow amenity provision.
Current and planned amenities include:
- An affordable fitness centre with 25m heated pool, tennis & squash courts, cardio gym and fitness rooms (and another planned within the AstraZeneca development)
- A range of conference, exhibition and associated catering facilities
- Purpose-built childcare facilities with units designed for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers
- A food court, Costa Coffee and Marks & Spencer Simply Food
- A dry cleaners, hairdressers and travel agents
- Extensive car parking including a new multi-storey car park in the Phase 2 Expansion with room for 900 cars
- Addenbrooke’s Hospital has plans to deliver additional amenities into the future, which may include a hotel, further conference/exhibition space and additional café/retail facilities.