As Cambridge Biomedical Campus expands, amenity provision will grow – current and planned amenities include the below. Please note that availability of some services are subject to easing of government restrictions, and may have restricted access. See asterisks and footnote.
Food & Drink
Location: Cambridge University Hospitals (CUH – Addenbrooke’s) main concourse – also listed here: cuh.nhs.co.uk
- Amigos*: (coffee/tea/snacks) Monday to Friday (9.00–15.00)
- Amigos Express*: (newsagents / concourse and outpatients) Monday – Friday (09:00-15.00)
- Baguette Co*: Currently closed.
- Burger King*: Monday-Friday (10:00 – 18.00)
- Costa Coffee*: Open 24 hours a day, including weekends
- Hair Depot*: (hairdressers) Monday (9:00-1800), Tuesday-Thursday (10:00-18:00), Friday (8:00-16:00 or 11:00-19:00 – alternates weekly on Fridays, please call in to check), Saturday (9:00-16:30), closed Sundays. Tel: 01223 211526 – hair-depot.co.uk/
- M&S Simply Food*: (supermarket/flowers) Open on weekdays (06:30-20:00) and weekends (07:00-18:00)
- Spice of Life*: (cooked food/snacks) Monday-Friday (08.00-15.00)
- WRVS Coffee Shop*: (coffee/tea/snacks) Monday-Friday (08.00-17.00) Tel: 01223 244 749. All profits go to our hospitals
- Coffee Lab – Monday-Friday (08:00-15:30)
Addenbrookes Treatment Centre (ATC) – Costa Pod*: Monday to Friday (07:30 – 14.00)
Jeffrey Cheah Biomedical Centre – JCBC Café*: (coffee/tea/snacks) Monday-Friday (10:00 – 14:00). Available to all. URL: jcbc.cam.ac.uk/cafe The catering staff can deliver refreshments to your meeting or event. Please email email@example.com for further information.
1000 Discovery Drive (1000 DD), off Dame Mary Archer Way, Café – designed for multi-occupancy the building will provide ground floor space accessible to the general public, space for meeting/collaboration and a café – scheduled for completion c.2023.
Cambridge University Hospitals (CUH – Addenbrooke’s) main concourse, and also listed here: cuh.nhs.co.uk
- Barclays Bank*: Monday – Friday (8.30-16.30) Tel: 03457 345 345
- Barr Ellison*: (legal advice/accident claims) Monday – Friday (09.00 – 17.00) Tel: 01223 411 315 – https://www.barrellison.co.uk/
- The Body Shop*: (toiletries/cosmetics) Open daily, including weekends (Monday – Saturday 09.00-17.30 Sunday 11.00-16.00 ) Tel: 01223 210 293 – www.thebodyshop.com/en-gb
- The Stock Shop*: (women’s fashion/gifts) Monday-Friday (09.00-17.00, closed weekends) Tel: 01223 216 977 – thestockshop.co.uk
Jeffrey Cheah Biomedical Centre
JCBC Café*: (coffee/tea/snacks) Monday-Friday (10:00 – 14:00). Available to all. URL: jcbc.cam.ac.uk/cafe The catering staff can deliver refreshments to your meeting or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Car & Bicycle Parking
Please click on the PDF link for locations of car and bicycle parking on the campus currently. Motorcycle and bicycle parking in areas that are not fenced, are publicly available, unless stated. Future additional car and bicycle parking will be provided as Phase 2 of the campus expansion land is developed – CBC Campus Map.
Location: Bright Horizons, Frank Lee Centre and Bright Horizons, Long Road.
Bright Horizons Nursery and Pre-School*: Monday to Friday (07:00-18:00)
Purpose-built childcare facilities with units designed for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers. Bright Horizon offers places to parents who work at the hospital, as well as external parents. With a warm and welcoming feel, the nursery has been specifically designed to inspire your child and support their learning and development from the age of 3 months to 5 years. Tel: 0330 057 1496 (Frank Lee) 0333 363 4481 (Long Road).